Bobby Knobby Bobby Knobby

definately some potential here

keep bobby knobby saying lame jokes, it seems like that him ^_^ and as for rudolfo, perfect ^_^ a little longer with some more jokes is gonna be fine ^_^

What's the Worst What's the Worst

Lots of potential.

If you just worked on your recording a bit more its fine, great fluid animation, and a nice stlye, 7/10 3/5

I am a loser... I am a loser...

Really Good

I mean seriously thats amazing! art could use some work, BUT it suits this perfectly!

jackbliss responds:

Thanks a lot. Art was done a while ago and I've improved since then. Catch my furture works. Thanks for the 10 anyway!

Questopia Questopia

Isometric i think is the view point here for everyone paying out the wording, which technically is third person.

Of the nuance, the game was great, it played well, the enemies looked nice and the way it all played out was great!
a little repetitive towards the end (everything just being recolors) and your equipment/spells/weapons soon had very little variations...

But for those minor complaints the game itself is excellent. I look forward to seeing if anymore get made ^_^

Planet F Planet F

Grow cube etc...

not the first of its type, and unfortunately not the best, but it has promise, maybe a little more detail or more extravagant reactions between the options?

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

good

love to see a sequel with more in it, oh btw the hobo didnt work for me, soz :3

Jakobe - Ripped Through Time Jakobe - Ripped Through Time

I normally just visit...

But for the first time in a long time, a song has made me log in to share my thoughts.

I was almost instantly hooked by this song. by 8 seconds in i was unable to turn it off, I've listened to this maybe ten to fifteen times now... It's an excellent metal loop, the pace was perfect, the sound itself flawless, it was so dramatic, but epic all at once, like listening to this meant something was going to go down.

You my dear maestro, have made my night!

JakobePaulobe responds:

Thanks for the feedback man. I'm really glad you liked it.

Taking A Nap In The Jungle Taking A Nap In The Jungle

Perfect Ten

it's rare that anything from the audio portal is good enough to listen to all the way, let alone multiple times.

But this... was amazing, it felt to me, as though it was some kind of crazy dream, running about, jumping around and all the other good stuff that could only happen in a dream.
Keep up the great work! i look forward to hearing more of your stuff!

-[PK]- Mind Walk -[PK]- Mind Walk

a nice little strut about the brain

i like it ^_^ one of the many songs i have found i can lean back and relax listening to

Adepta Sororitas Adepta Sororitas

nothing to say, just cool.

Element Explained: Kalips Element Explained: Kalips

I love these, is there a game or story or something to go with this?

Once again, a very interesting read and probably my favorite! emo paladins... i like it, but theres something about them that catches me... maybe the solitude of them? either way very creative ^_^

Bentusi-Paladin responds:

Aaand another late reply for you (sorry):

It is in fact all related to a story, one I'm currently rewriting since a hardware crash ate everything. I use this series as a creative outlet because rewriting and tweaking scenes I already know inside-out isn't as interesting in this aspect.

The story's in German, so I doubt I'll bother to upload it, but I've been thinking about turning a few scenes into comic strips, so stay tuned for that!

Element Explained: Tiik Element Explained: Tiik

Not quite as informative or clear as i would have liked, but in the end it all fit together well.
Im not sure you could clear this up without it losing some of its charm.
Interesting read again!

Bentusi-Paladin responds:

Sorry for the late reply (does Newgrounds give you any notification when you receive a comment?), but I did actually do a follow-up on this one that goes into more detail about conflicts between factions in general and the Fire Haze Walker abbey especially. Feel free to take a look!