All 10 art Reviews

Adepta Sororitas Adepta Sororitas

nothing to say, just cool.

Element Explained: Kalips Element Explained: Kalips

I love these, is there a game or story or something to go with this?

Once again, a very interesting read and probably my favorite! emo paladins... i like it, but theres something about them that catches me... maybe the solitude of them? either way very creative ^_^

Bentusi-Paladin responds:

Aaand another late reply for you (sorry):

It is in fact all related to a story, one I'm currently rewriting since a hardware crash ate everything. I use this series as a creative outlet because rewriting and tweaking scenes I already know inside-out isn't as interesting in this aspect.

The story's in German, so I doubt I'll bother to upload it, but I've been thinking about turning a few scenes into comic strips, so stay tuned for that!

Element Explained: Tiik Element Explained: Tiik

Not quite as informative or clear as i would have liked, but in the end it all fit together well.
Im not sure you could clear this up without it losing some of its charm.
Interesting read again!

Bentusi-Paladin responds:

Sorry for the late reply (does Newgrounds give you any notification when you receive a comment?), but I did actually do a follow-up on this one that goes into more detail about conflicts between factions in general and the Fire Haze Walker abbey especially. Feel free to take a look!

Element Explained: Skeletons Element Explained: Skeletons

logged in just to comment, well done, i don't normally find anything eyecatching enough to make me do that.

Loved the lore underneath and the art itself was amazing...

I would very much like to see more!

Halo 3 - Master chief! Halo 3 - Master chief!

Yup, its good

not much more i can say that hasnt been said already, but a bit more deatil and lines being less thick would be good to see ^_^

all in all i think your a pretty talented artist!

rakan610 responds:

I guess so, I just love thick lines for some reason, kinda' my style :P
Thanks for the rating :)

Liz Turner Liz Turner

it did for me

i dont get the reference but nice work, i really like the gun though, thats the real star here ^_^

Pillowmint responds:

It's an old pic for a comic I was working on so I'd be suprised if you did, but thanks anyway man :)

Allison Wonderland Allison Wonderland

is she...

... Is she using a bong to straighten her hair? hahahah nice!

great artwork here but i still see the guide lines so a point off for that, otherwise flawless and funny ^_^ nice take

Pillowmint responds:

Thanks man, and tbh I don't really have any idea what the hell's going on in this pic :P

A fuzzy year ends A fuzzy year ends

I like him

should doodle this guy more often, he looks nuts ^_^

Newgrounds Community Newgrounds Community

It's a good try

and it still needs work, but otherwise a very nice try, you do your own graffiti tags?

The "Fu-Cha" The "Fu-Cha"

I really like it

your style is good man, needs a little something though cant place my finger on it, but on to the pic

looks like theres a bit of story behind this pic, and im sitting here coming up with it myself, looks sci fi inspired though, am i right?

Tystarr responds:

It definitely has a sci-fi edge to it. I'm wondering what story you came up with though.