Jakobe - Ripped Through Time Jakobe - Ripped Through Time

I normally just visit...

But for the first time in a long time, a song has made me log in to share my thoughts.

I was almost instantly hooked by this song. by 8 seconds in i was unable to turn it off, I've listened to this maybe ten to fifteen times now... It's an excellent metal loop, the pace was perfect, the sound itself flawless, it was so dramatic, but epic all at once, like listening to this meant something was going to go down.

You my dear maestro, have made my night!

JakobePaulobe responds:

Thanks for the feedback man. I'm really glad you liked it.

Taking A Nap In The Jungle Taking A Nap In The Jungle

Perfect Ten

it's rare that anything from the audio portal is good enough to listen to all the way, let alone multiple times.

But this... was amazing, it felt to me, as though it was some kind of crazy dream, running about, jumping around and all the other good stuff that could only happen in a dream.
Keep up the great work! i look forward to hearing more of your stuff!

-[PK]- Mind Walk -[PK]- Mind Walk

a nice little strut about the brain

i like it ^_^ one of the many songs i have found i can lean back and relax listening to

B4You - NightWolf B4You - NightWolf

a great song to chill to

upbeat, fluid, almost warming.
this is a brilliant track and i hope your skills continue to improve ^_^

BlackVen0m4you responds:

thank you so much m8!! that means a lot! ;-)

-Dreamscape- -Dreamscape-

This, is amazing...

I was excessively angry with someone when i stumbled onto this song, and i was almost instantly calmed. Dreamscape... couldn't have picked a better title, i was lost to my thoughts and imaginations the whole time. 10/10 5/5 and a brand new pizza for this amazing piece of work!

ChronoNomad responds:

Mmmm, pizza...

I'm familiar with the raging anger monster. It's quite a tribute to hear that my music could calm such a savage beast, and I'm equally happy to hear that the name fits so well! May the dream never end.

{dj-N} Dirty Thumpin' Saws {dj-N} Dirty Thumpin' Saws

woa oh...

that woa oh noise was so outta place, it kinda ruined it for me, otherwise great work here, good beat, and rhythm!

dj-Nate responds:

WOA-WOA-WHATT??!

Are you insane - yes. (8bit) Are you insane - yes. (8bit)

maybe.

the first review i was writing was a poor one, but while listening the song grew on me, the style is great, but still needs work, the intro is brilliant, work from that (by intro i mean up until about 00:26)

Calamaistr responds:

i disagree, the intro is the shit part.
it gets good after about 00:26. exactly right then. about.

Eggman's Reign Eggman's Reign

aahhh nice

Almost didn't recognize anything specifically sonic about this song, VERY well done, it sounds like it should in my opinion, while not the greatest orchestral out there, you have shown you have what it takes to make great music, keep applying yourself and you might be able to get right up on the best of all-time boards ^_^

although it gets a little repetitive towards the end sorry to say :\

SOAD-Toxicity 8-bit! SOAD-Toxicity 8-bit!

exactly

Was had to listen to the real song at the same time, you did really good job! sounds like it wouldn't be out of place in like, doom or quake ^_^ the 'singing' really creeped me out so +points for that haha

keep up the work!

rakan610 responds:

Haha thanks

Arabian March Arabian March

Very nice

although i agree with human-that-err, could be better with another instrument, maybe a sitar or something? a lute? haha, but if you do another, a little longer would be nice ^_^