Bobby Knobby Bobby Knobby

definately some potential here

keep bobby knobby saying lame jokes, it seems like that him ^_^ and as for rudolfo, perfect ^_^ a little longer with some more jokes is gonna be fine ^_^

What's the Worst What's the Worst

Lots of potential.

If you just worked on your recording a bit more its fine, great fluid animation, and a nice stlye, 7/10 3/5

I am a loser... I am a loser...

Really Good

I mean seriously thats amazing! art could use some work, BUT it suits this perfectly!

jackbliss responds:

Thanks a lot. Art was done a while ago and I've improved since then. Catch my furture works. Thanks for the 10 anyway!

Adrellia Village #17 Adrellia Village #17

good story but...

sorry not much else to go with, a little more work though or ore focus on the story itself, and you might make a name here on newgrounds ^_^

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

excellent

This is a great flash and is shaping up to be a fantastic series from as far as i can see, one point off purely because.... you know what? its flawless, your style fits it perfectly, and its disturbing enough to fit while not off putting!
you've done a perfect job here and ill be waiting with baited breath for Halloween so i can see the first episode!

Comick responds:

Thanks for watching it! :) And glad you liked it so far

Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

HILARIOooo...

Loved the easter bunnies bit, follow up anyone? haha

diran-smoking kills diran-smoking kills

whats the worst that can happen?

not this ^_^

as a smoker myself i thought this would be another lame lecture, but i found it funny, i like your accents they fit well with the humor, you lip syncing is a little off and your artwork needs a tiny tweek, but otherwise great!

diran94 responds:

thanks, the accents weren't put on -_-

Black & White: 8 Black & White: 8

good job,

a little reminiscent of salad fingers there, any inspiration from that? a little more work on your art and animation and i say you have the talent to make a name for yourself on NG

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

in which case....

Take a break more often i say, your random is a great thing ^_^

Disney Nejiten Crack Disney Nejiten Crack

yeah fair goofy

like it, nothing new but you got some talent, keep it up and we'llsee how it goes, your animation towards the end was much better, and as for aneranth, it's the internet... deal with it